Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Remembering Maddie ..





















I have not really felt like writing a post lately. I have just been so sad this week... The passing of Maddie Spohr has so touched me more then I thought it would. I have been reading up on her to short life and my heart just aches for her mom and dad, Mike and Heather Spohr. We had a great Easter service this past Sunday but at the end when we were singing all I could do was just cry and think of that poor family. Praying them that God would give them grace during this very difficult time and comfort and touch them somehow. I almost felt guilty last night as I was going to sleep knowing that my own little girl was safe and sound asleep in our room...she is only 2 days older then Maddie I think this is why this has touched me so much. Maddie reminds me so much of my Kyboo. I hold onto her even tighter and to my Chicken, Mason. I love them so much and thank God for them. Today is Maddie's funeral.. and I can't even begin to imagine how hard this will be for her parents. I am praying for them continually today. I keep trying to put myself in their place and how I might handle that and can't even bring myself to mentally go there. All I can do is pray that God will enfold them and hold them so close and tight and give them peace. I can't do anything else.....

No comments: