Thursday, October 16, 2008

Ahhh.. 30 is creeping closer

Well it's Thursday and on Saturday I turn 30... yes I am very depressed about it. Not like all of a sudden I will look 10 years older but it's much more traumatic not being in your 20's anymore when you have been for the last 10 years. Besides it's like you can't pass for younger you are 30!! 30.. Sigh Oh well I really should not be depressed I was reading online and lots of message boards were saying how 30 is depressing for people who are not married or don't have children. Well I have been married for 10 years and I have two children a 2 year old and almost 1 year old. Well, at least that is done.. LOL

Anyway I plan to have a better day today this morning was still rough ... I am not a morning person and unfortunately my children are so you can see how that can cause a problem. I am a total grump until I get my coffee in me. Ah does not help that we dont' go to bed until 1. Ben and I have gotten into the habit of going to bed so late because it's like once you get the the kids down you don't want to go to bed... Oh well.. It can just be a cycle..... WEll today will be better as 30 creeps closer....

No comments: