Tuesday, October 21, 2008

I feel like I am turning into an organic mommy!



I feel like I am turning into one of those mothers that is like I make my own bread. I stay at home. I nurse my kids until they are over a year old and now the latest.. My good friend had her baby in a sling. And I was like hum how does that work for you. She said she really likes it she currently has two other small children 4 and 2 and it is hands free. She does not have to tote around a heavy carrier try to hold on to the stroller and the two other kids. So I in my ingeniousness decided to make my own .. I had a stretchy blanket cut it up sewed it back together and tried it out for the first time today. It was great... we walked Kyra fell asleep on the way home walking it was so cute....=-) So I find a real one on ebay today and it's normally $60 and I got it for $22.50 I was sooo excited. hehe yeah I am an organic mommy!!!

No comments: