Thursday, March 19, 2009

This is a quick one....

I have told myself that I would try and blog everyday well at least every week day.. I got up at a decent time this morning people who know me know I like to stay up late and sleep late. And sad to say I have trained my chickens to sleep late too LOL.. Which I know my husband must appreciate on the weekends. It lets us sleep later. But we are having my sister and her 7 kids over for lunch today... She home schools all her kids which is really nice because then we can have these afternoon lunch/ play date. I plan to make calzones today yum.... I make sourdough bread I got the recipe and starter from my mom. So I just use the bread dough and make my calzones stuff them with meat and yummy cheese cook and walah yummyiness wrapped in bread dough. So needless to say I need to get off the computer and get to work. Sigh so guess I will chat at you later.. I will try to post some pictures of my yummy calzones... =-)

No comments: