Friday, August 22, 2008

Ah.... all is quite.



It is so quite and peaceful to have both Chickens in bed and it still be fairly early in the evening. My husband and I don't exactly know what to do with ourselves. It's 9 and they are both in bed quite .....We always try to get them in bed but something always seems to come up and it's always such a production. Brushing of the teeth going potty changing diapers and then I have to nurse the baby girl right before she goes to sleep so it's like a 30 to 45 minute process. It was 10:30 last night and Mason my 2 1/2 year old was still awake in his bed ..... oh he is soo manipulative.. I made cookies late last night and he was like oh my tummy hurts and he wanted bread. So of course his daddy let him have bread and I let him have a cookie. Yeah he's the oldest and a boy we are kind of soft on him. He is just so darn cute and the thing is he knows it too which does not really help much. So he totally uses it against you especially when he puts his little arms around your neck and says " I love you, Mommy". Oh well I am just going to enjoy my quite evening. Hear that......... exactly nothing..... =-)

No comments: