Friday, August 22, 2008

Being at home ...sigh

So I am a stay at home mom now.... and have been for 5 months and wow it has been quite an adjustment. A lot rougher then I ever thought it would be... I have a beautiful 2 1/2 year old boy and a 9 1/2 month old girl and my little boy just goes non stop. I love him to death but sometimes ahhh I could just scream it drives me nuts the mommy all the time mommy this mommy that. And I get frustrated and irriated then I feel guilty .... I think surely I am the only mother who feels this irritated by her own child. Then when I let him watch tv to keep him occupied because I dont' feel like playing Legos with him then I feel guilty too. I wonder if I am the only one? I am so thankful to get the chance and opportunity to stay home so thankful... but sometimes I miss work sometimes I miss bringing home a paycheck and being able to talk to adults all day long. And not have to deal with poop and pee and snotty noses and the crying and the always mommy mommy mommy mommy. And only one can talk right now soon it will be two.

But then on Monday mornings when I roll over in bed after my husband gets up at 7 and both Chickens are still sleeping and I can go back to sleep for two more hours. It's not so bad.. I just have to push through and try to enjoy these endless days of my two beautiful crazy chickens. LoL I will survive. =-)

No comments: