Sunday, August 24, 2008

I love the .......

Ok so I sit here on my laid back Sunday afternoon and I get to be in charge of the TV for once. ( There is no Nascar Race on this afternoon we always get to watch that...Oh the joy) Anyway so I am watching I love the New Millennium on VH1...why? Because I just love these shows... there was I love the 80's which I don't remember that much of I love the 90's which I do remember and I love the 70's which is just hilarious but I really don't remember.. So anyway you know get hooked on one year and then in the next show it's the next year and you are just hooked and before you know it 3 hours have passed. So loving husband Ben was like um... can like go to Furman and walk around or just do something.. I was like ummm because I really want to finish watching my I love the New Millennium.... I am only on 2003..sigh... He was like you want to finish watching your stupid show huh? I was like well in a little bit maybe. I mean come on he watches cars go around a track over and over and over again EVERY Sunday but I understand. Oh well he just does not share my love of the I love... serious just as I really don't share his love of Nascar......

No comments: